Visualize and optimize your factory designs
Factory Design Utilities software lets you plan and validate factory layouts for efficient equipment placement to improve production performance. Available only as part of the Product Design Collection.
Features Of Autodesk Factory Design Utilities
- Design tools to create, publish, share, and manage 3D content for factory layouts.
- Design facility layouts. Visualize and detect clashes in large facility layouts.
- Streamline design of bidding proposals and produce more compelling 3D sales tools.
- Model and simulate your manufacturing processes.
- Convert a polyline of chained assets from AutoCAD into a visual representation of individual factory chained assets.
- New process object types provide information to assets for a more accurate simulation in a Process Analysis model.
- After a first sync, only changes made to your layout are applied, resulting in better performance for subsequent syncs.
- View takt times to understand your process capacity. Monitor processor performance with line balancing charts.
|System requirements for Autodesk Factory Design Utilities 2018|
|Operating System ¹||
Intel® Xeon® E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.0 GHz or greaterMinimum
64-bit Intel or AMD, 2 GHz or faster
20 GB RAM ¹ or more
250 GB free disk space or moreMinimum
8 GB RAM for less than 500 part assemblies ¹
100 GB free disk space
Microsoft Direct3D 11® capable graphics card or higher ²Minimum
Microsoft Direct3D 10® capable graphics card or higher ²
|Display Resolution||1280 x 1024 or higher.
Recommended scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%.
|Third-Party Software||Full local install of Microsoft® Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, thread related commands, clearance/threaded hole creation, Global BOM, Parts Lists, Revision Tables, spreadsheet-driven designs, Studio animation of Positional Representations and Product related commands. Excel Starter®, Online Office 365® and OpenOffice® are not supported.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or later
|Pointing Device||Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device|