Adobe Fireworks is indispensable software for web designing. Completely focused on that task, it is probably the best program to create and lay out all your work for the Net. From graphic creation, to photo editing and web presentation, the possibilities are limitless. One of the three Macromedia survivors (with Flash and Dreamweaver); it is now completely integrated with the Adobe Suite.
In May 2013, Adobe announced the end of Fireworks continuity, so even though the CS6 version is still working and receiving some kind of support it seems that it’s days are numbered. The Californian company has implemented the flagship software (Photoshop) with most of CS6’s main characteristics. Therefore, if you are a web designer, this is probably the last chance to get this amazing software.
Adobe Fireworks CS6 Features
This is a free trial version. Check the latest features of the full version:
- Faster than before
- Updated Color system. More intuitive and (finally) makes more sense
- Overhauled Fill and stroke tool.
- jQuery support
- Completely integrated with the Adobe Suite. Enhanced workflow
- Scalable Patterns
- New and many relevant symbols have been added to the Common Library
- Enhanced exporting HTML/CSS
- Updated template system for I-products and grid systems
- PNG problem with Photoshop solved
Before the download, please check your computer fits the minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP with the Service Pack 3 installed
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- RAM: at least 1GB
- Hard-Disk space: 1GB free HDD space is required for program installation
- Graphic Card: 1280×1024 display with 16-bit
- Internet connexion: Required for software activation